Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Here's a story about Ilah's holidays that she wrote herself. 



What do you think I did in the holidays?  Read and find out.  I drove to Napier to stay for three days.  You are probably thinking why.  Well, Mum and Dad had to go to a wedding.  At the wedding, mum said "Daddy, can you get me a drink?" Everyone laughed.  So now you know why Nonnie and Poppa, Aeva and I went to Napier.  It was a two hour drive.  My Nonnie and I have tablets and Poppa has a DVD player.  Aeva calls the DVD player a toy.

Auntie Natalie and Uncle Pix live on a farm.I helped move the sheep.

Finally we got to masterton I had a big stretch. The next day nonnie gave me and Aeva 20 dollars each . I can't remember what I got but Aeva got  drill'nfill .It's a dentist toy.

Aeva and I stayed there for three days and one night.  MUM CAME!!!  On the drive back there was a big HAWK on the road and it would not get off the road.
By Ilah


No comments:

Post a Comment